WHAT TO EXPECT
We hope to provide every guest with the best experience we can, and our guests knowing what to expect from Motel SOCO will help to make this happen.
- Motel SOCO is a small, locally run motel sitting on 4.5 acres -- perfect for walking, running and much more, including pet use. Our property was built in the 1940's so expect a few quirks.
- Our rooms are small, cozy and clean. We provide free and fast WiFi, but we do not have TVs. We encourage our guests to go outside and adventure! Pets are welcome to join us, but only in some rooms!
- We have live music and other events that are friendly to all ages. Music is usually over by 8pm, and we hope you'll join us by the stage! Music & events are always free to motel guests.
- Some of our rooms do not have air conditioning, but will stay nice and cool for you if the windows stay shut during the day.
- Our office is open for check ins from 3:00-7:00 PM. Because we are a very small business, staff will not be on the property at all times, but we can always be reached by phone.
- If guests are staying two nights or less we do not do a full cleaning service, but are happy to change out towels or trash. For guests staying for longer than two nights we will provide cleaning if requested.
- We offer in-room coffee, which you can brew with our very own Sunrise and Goodvibes blends!
- We have an on-site craft cocktail lounge, open from 3:00pm-8:00pm Monday & Thursday and 9:00pm on the weekends.
- Good Vibes are our only way. By the time most guests leave, they've met almost all of our staff and know them by name. A large portion of our guests come back and stay with us multiple times. Come create your own experience with us at Motel SOCO!
Check out our reviews on Google, Yelp, Expedia, TripAdvisor, and AirBnB.