WHAT TO EXPECT
We hope to provide every guest with the best experience we can, and our guests knowing what to expect from Motel SOCO will help to make this happen.
- Motel SOCO is a small, locally run motel sitting on 7 acres -- perfect for walking, running and much more, including pet use. Our property was built in the 1940's so expect a few quirks.
- Our rooms are small, cozy and clean. We provide free and the fastest WiFi Pagosa offers, but we do not have TVs. We encourage our guests to go outside and adventure! Pets are welcome to join us, but only in some rooms!
- We have live music and other events that are friendly to all ages. Music is usually over by 10pm, and we hope you'll join us by the stage! Music & events are always free to motel guests. Please check in with front desk before your stay on any questions.
- Some of our rooms do not have air conditioning (11,12,14), but will stay nice and cool for you if the windows stay shut and shades drawn during the day.
- Our office is open for check ins from 3:00-8:00 PM. Because we are a very small business, staff will not be on the property at all times, but we can always be reached by phone.
- If guests are staying two nights or less we do not do a full cleaning service, but are happy to change out towels or trash. For guests staying for longer than two nights we will provide cleaning if requested. Please just talk to front desk or housekeeping and they will accommodate.
- We offer in-room coffee, which you can brew with craft roasted pods. We set each room up for 1 cup per guest. If you would like an extra pod or 2 please request from the front desk before 8pm.
- We have an on-site craft cocktail lounge and kitchen. Hours are: Happy Hour to-go window 4-6 Monday-Wednesday. 3-9 Thursday-Saturday. Sunday 1-7. Our hours vairy due to events and live music, daily. Please be sure to check in with front desk before your arrival to make sure you get the full information on your stay. Food is only served during events. Hours vary, so please double check with front desk.
- Good Vibes are our only way. Kindness will get you a long way here, trust us! By the time most guests leave, they've met almost all of our staff and know them by name. A large portion of our guests come back and stay with us multiple times. Come create your own experience with us at Motel SOCO!
Check out our reviews on Google, Yelp, Expedia, TripAdvisor, and AirBnB.